Black Cialis in Australia and New Zealand - Briefly
Please Note: The "Cialis" brand name used in the tablet name is intended for you to know what you are purchasing. Cialis Black is manufactured by Chinese and Indian companies; it has nothing to do with the American company Lilly USA, LLC! This is a generic medicine.
- tadalafil & Croscarmellose sodium, (active ingredient)
- hydroxypropyl cellulose, in pharmaceuticals it is used as a disintegrant and a binder in tablets.
- hypromellose, used as a bulking agent, as well as for controlled release of the tablet's contents in the digestive tract
- iron oxide - colorant
- lactose monohydrate - milk sugar, used to give tablets the required shape; its amount is too small to lactose intolerance, but some patients with severe
- lactose intolerance may feel its effects
- magnesium stearate – bulking agent, diluents, is not an active ingredient
- microcrystalline cellulose - an emulsifier, an extender and a bulking agent
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- talc – increases the viscosity of the ingredients; added before tablets are shaped
- titanium dioxide - pigment to provide whiteness and opacity to products
- triacetin - just a food additive (E1518)
Two dosages are currently available: 200 mg and 800 mg. The latter is the most popular and common dosage.
Cialis Black has to be taken in the same way as regular Cialis, at least 30 minutes prior to sexual intercourse. The efficiency period is 36-78 hours.
- can't be used simultaneously with any forms of organic nitrates
- can't be taken simultaneously with alpha-adrenoblockers (except for 0,4 mg tamsulosin once every 24 hours).
Buying Cialis Black in Australia and New Zealand
Until the patent on tadalafil (brand name Cialis), which is owned by Lilly USA, expires, you will not be able to buy generic products that contain this active ingredient in the pharmacies of Australia and New Zealand. However, by the laws of these countries, their citizens are not forbidden from buying and importing medications from abroad, as long as this is not expressly forbidden by the Australian Department of Health and New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Authority.
Therefore, nothing is keeping you from ordering Cialis Black at any online pharmacy.